Thanks to Robinson R22 introduced to the market in 1979 helicopter flying became accessible for an ordinary, moderately wealthy person. R44 is its larger, safer and more modern version. Still lit is mainly simple to maintain and low-cost helicopter designed to be affordable, reliant and functional.
- Since 1999 R44 is continuously the bestselling helicopter in the world.
- More than 6000 helicopters sold in the period of 2000-2018 makes it the most popular aircraft (among fixed wings and helicopters) in the 21st century.
- Around 70 R44 helicopters registered in Poland makes it the most popular helicopter on the market.
- Proven and reliable 6-cylinder Lycoming IO-540 engine with fuel injection
- Wide range of optional equipment including air condition, autopilot and advanced avionics.
- 4-persons cabin and reasonable price make it a versatile helicopter suitable for training as well as scenic and business flights.